How to apply
- Please be aware of all application deadlines.
- Click here to apply online.
- Your application will be considered incomplete if it's missing any of the following:
After applying online, your transcript and test scores can be mailed to:
- A $25 non-refundable application fee (your application will not be processed without submitting the fee along with your online application).
- A copy of your high school transcript
- Your ACT or ACCUPLACER test scores (Some LATI programs require additional testing, please check under Academics for the requirements of the program in which you wish to enroll).
Once you are accepted, you will be required to pay a $150 dollar holding fee. Of that, $25 is non-refundable, and $125 applies towards your tuition. Notify us by July 1 if you will not be attending LATI for the fall semester, or by Dec. 1 for the spring semester, and we can reimburse $125.
- Admissions Office
- Lake Area Technical Institute
- PO Box 730
- 1201 Arrow Ave.
- Watertown, SD 57201
Please contact us with any questions.
Transfer Students: LATI must receive an official transcript from the institution you are transferring from before transfer credits can be awarded. We will only transfer credits that apply to your LATI training.
Please click here for Immunization Requirements and other Health Information.